The Master Program Statistical Science for the Life and Behavioural Sciences is jointly organized by groups at different institutes and universities:
- Mathematical Institute, Leiden University
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Leiden University
- Department of Medical Statistics and Bioinformatics, Leiden University Medical Center
- Department of Mathematics, VU Amsterdam
- Biometris – Applied Statistics, Wageningen University and Research centre
Together these institutes have expertise in a wide area of statistical science and its applications, both practical and theoretical. Many of the scientific staff members are involved in other educational tasks, or are specialised in research and statistical consultation.